Here at the Brick, we love to celebrate every success we have. Here is a look at some of the things we’ve achieved this week:
- Two people who have been in our Leigh emergency accommodation moved on into their own accommodation this week.
- A person that has recently come to us, has been doing fantastically well since arriving at Leigh Hub, he has been helping clean the building, engages in conversation really well and is keeping up with his script.
- A person that has been living with us for a couple of weeks has viewed a flat today and is hoping to move in next week.
- We’ve started a new educational class! CV and Job Search we’re looking forward to helping the people we work with complete forms, write a CV and look for jobs every Monday afternoon!
- Our Activities group has teamed up with HSP in Leigh for a cooking master class. The group will learn five basic recipes and we’ll produce a recipe book which will include these five recipes.